[Koha] Patron Card Creator - Manage Batches error 404

Raphael Chisanga Muonga chisangaz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 22:24:45 NZST 2012

Dear all

 I'm running koha 3.02.00.004 on ubuntu system .I try to manage Patron Card
 I click Add Items(s) then I click A search list is coming but when I click 2
 page or  >   >>   following error is coming please guide me

 An Error has Occurred!

 Error 404

 This error means that the link was broken and that the page doesn't exist
 To report this error, you can email the Koha Administrator.
 Use top menu bar to navigate to another part of Koha.

As a result I cannot add more patrons after page 1. So what is the
solution to this problem?

Best regards
Raphael

--
"                  A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his
ambition                   "