[Koha] Need to suppress the Can't call method "subfield" error

legster legster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 06:21:19 NZST 2012

I am running Koha(3.06.01) on a closed network, with no chance of updating to
the latest version. Everything works fine except we get the Can't call
method "subfield" error when chicking in or out and a few other times. I
have the debug level set to none, but we still get the same error. Just like
others have posted, everything still works fine except the error displays.
Otherwise, it does the check in and out just fine.

Is there an easy way to suppress that error and stop it from showing up?
Thanks in advance!