[Koha] Koha for consortium

Cronwell Cronwell cronwell1978 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:19:08 NZST 2012

Hi everybody on the list,
I'm trying to configure koha for a consortium of libraries (with different levels) so that work independently using library groups.
I use IndependentBranches option.
I think it's not possible to limit the editing of bibliographic records for libraries, but I need to create users that could edit and add items of a group of libraries.
That is, a user can create and edit items for the library group (all of them) that is part of (as a "main library"), without being able to edit records of other libraries that are not part of their group .
Is this possible?

I would also like more information about the characteristics of  organization e institution patron types.

Thanks a lot.

Oliver Martín