[Koha] Help Finding Id Card Printer for Our School

Mr Gerhard Bissels gerhard.bissels at library.coop
Tue Sep 11 01:25:49 NZST 2012

Hello,

I agree with Brooke, buying a special card printer seems overkill. Using a local print shop sounds like an excellent option; an even cheaper alternative could be just running A4 sheets of business cards through your own printer... A further option are A4 sheets with a peel-off laminated card: you can use the sheet for a welcoming letter and include any PIN or password.

Best

Gerhard