[Koha] No search results

Shelley & Kurt Kemperman ksckemperman at chartermi.net
Wed Sep 5 23:13:32 NZST 2012

We updated to 3.8 recently and then had trouble with searching - items
would show up appropriately in the search, but they would all say "No
items available".  After some difficulty, our IT tech was able to
reindex zebra and the item availability is now correct.  He set the
reindex to run nightly as we are a small library that only adds new
materials weekly.  However, I'm now having a problem with items not
being found on search at all.  Most searches show "no results for..."
- this is for older items and recently added items.  I believe these
items were coming up in search before the reindex (although they all
said no items available).  Any suggestions?