[Koha] My Koha is down .. Software error?

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 01:50:19 NZST 2012

Well,
the message "Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password:
NO)" clearly indicates that something is wrong
with the access rights of the Koha user (in this case www-data)

Please check your /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml, at the bottom is declared which
database, host, user and password you are using.
Verify with the command line client "mysl"

And normally 'www-data' is the apache user, at least on Debian/Ubuntu :)

Bernardo
--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
bgkriegel at gmail.com