[Koha] software error

BrianEmerson briguymaine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:40:10 NZST 2012

Hi All,

I'm new to Koha and not very skilled at Ubuntu yet. I'm trying to help out
my small town local library by installing the system. I've run through the
install and I believe things went well, I've tracked down a few errors and
checked that they were corrected, but when I try to access the pages I get
the following error:

Software error:

Access denied for user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 758.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl line 22.

I realize it's probably something simple and I appreciate the help!