[Koha] Help needed with report - how to extract subtitle and edition?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Oct 25 10:23:41 NZDT 2012

I'm trying to catch duplicate items in data before I upload it (ISBN won't
help in this case). In order to do that I've written a report to list the
books currently in Koha, and will compare them with my external files.
 However, if I can't include the subtitle (MARC 245 b) I will get too many
false positives (we have lots of things with the same title, but different
subtitles)
It would also help if I could  also have the 250 a (edition)

This is what I have:
SELECT
 biblio.biblionumber,biblio.author,biblio.title,biblio.copyrightdate,biblioitems.place,biblioitems.publishercode,biblioitems.isbn
FROM items
 LEFT JOIN biblioitems on
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio on (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE items.itype='BK' AND items.holdingbranch='VWML'
ORDER BY biblio.author asc

This works fine, but doesn't include the 245 b or the 250 a  Can anyone
help?
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler