[Koha] definition of "default" patron privacy

Steve Campbell stephen.t.campbell at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri Oct 19 03:09:25 NZDT 2012

Folks,

In Koha 3.8 a patron has a "my privacy" tab. On that page the patron can set their reading list privacy policy to one of three values. One possible value is "Default." The explanation says "the library will keep your reading history for the duration permitted by local laws."

Where is this value defined? I cannot find any system preference where "local laws" are defined.

Steve Campbell
Converse Free Library
Lyme, New Hampshire US