[Koha] Remastersys incompatibility?

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:59:20 NZDT 2012

Dear Friends,
Many libraries with small collection run on Koha Live CDs.
Small libraries (in terms of collection, manpower and money) cant afford
online hosting and servers for production purpose.
They made use Koha Live CD for the installation on their ordinary PC.

I agree that Koha Live CD is not suitable for libraries with big collection
and lot of transactions.
I know many college libraries in Kerala with above 50000 records
successfully running on Koha Live CD.
I think they will move to a server when collection become big.
They take regular backup as a security measure.

Regards,
--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library