[Koha] No link to Authors on Refine your search

Manos Petridis egpetridis at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 10:57:04 NZDT 2012

But, if a book has the author entered as "surname, name", and appears as such in the search lists, it should also appear as such in the indexes, searches, search results refinements, regardless of the alternate entries in the authorities data.

In other words, authorities are there - as far as I understand - to restrict the user from entering arbitary/invalid data, but once such data have been accepted into koha, koha should be able to use them as found.|

Could it be that some tables have been manipulated by hand, but not the relevant XML structured data, or that zebra has not re-indexed the updated biblios?

MP