[Koha] zebra problem

MHE IT admin admin at mhe-krg.org
Tue Oct 2 21:14:34 NZDT 2012

Hi, We have same issue, the problem is if you remove Zebra then you English
records will have problem, Is there any setting for Zebra to make the
Arabic search an option?

However I got this source as a solution but UI have not use this yet,

http://kohageek.pbworks.com/w/page/31484686/zebra%20configuration%20for%20regional%20language%20searching