[Koha] Problem with install Koha packages on ubuntu server 12.04 amd64

Alex Kowalenko alex.s.kowalenko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:21:17 NZDT 2012

Do this:

sudo rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/koha.list

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libchi-driver-memcached-perl
sudo apt-get install libdigest-jhash-perl
sudo cpan install Data::Pagination

Now go back to this line in the installation instructions, and continue the installation.

echo deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha squeeze main | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/koha.list

etc.

Alex
--