[Koha] Help with Analtyics for the Manual

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:29:36 NZDT 2012

I'm working on the manual (obviously) and I need some help

The analytics section says "To view all of the items tied to the host
record, do a search for the record, click the Analytics tab on the left and
the analytics tied to each barcode will be shown under the "Used in"
column." but I don't see anything under the 'Used In' column on any of my
records

I do see 'Host records' with a link though. What should show in 'used in'?

Thanks in advance!