[Koha] Request for listing as Koha Support Provider

Amruth Raj R contact at orisys.in
Wed Nov 28 20:53:40 NZDT 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,

>            OrisysIndia Consultancy Services is a globally branded
> technology driven company focused on smart business solutions. We support
> open source projects and We are an M-paneled company for technology support
> to the ICFOSS (icfoss.in) which is under Kerala government   We would
> like to provide support for Koha software. We are hereby kindly request you
> to enroll Us for the Koha support  Program and get listed in your website.
> For the same we are forwarding the details of the company.

Company Name: OrisysIndia Consultancy Services

--
Arun Raj R
CEO

OrisysIndia attaining ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Excellence in Quality
Management System
Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us.
prohibited.