[Koha] ubuntu packages Installation - broken?

Alex Kowalenko alex.kowalenko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:09:55 NZDT 2012

I just tried both 64bit and 32bit versions of Ubunutu 12.04.1 server. Both clean installs. On the 64bit version, it installed without a problem, and was able get to the web configuration, and log into a working koha 3.10.0 installation.

With the 32bit I got this error, when I did apt-get install koha-common:

alex at ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install koha-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 koha-common : Depends: libchi-driver-memcached-perl but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: libchi-perl but it is not going to be installed

Alex Kowalenko
mailto:alex.kowalenko at gmail.com