[Koha] linking authorities to biblios

Haik Zargaryan haikzargaryan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 21:52:37 NZDT 2012

Dear friends,

We are using the latest koha 3.8. After the successful installation we have imported both our catalog and authority records from the old ILS. Initially, authorities were not linked to the biblio records, but when we run link_bibs_to_authorities.pl, this problem was solved. So, in the *Used in* field it was written that the authority is used in 1 record. However, even after this when we try to search for a record using the *authority 400 $a* field instead of the author name, nothing is found.

It is worth to mention that although both authority and biblio records are in Armenian, they are properly indexed.

How can we handle this problem? Any ideas?

Regards,
Haik.