[Koha] ubuntu packages Installation - broken?

Alex Kowalenko alex.kowalenko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:46:33 NZDT 2012

This seemed to work for 3.8 which is now oldstable, but for squeeze, which I assume is 3.10, it gives the following (after running apt-get update).

alex at ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install koha-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 koha-common : Depends: libchi-driver-memcached-perl but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: libchi-perl but it is not going to be installed

The problem seems to be libdigest-jhash-perl

alex at ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install  libdigest-jhash-perl
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libdigest-jhash-perl : Depends: perlapi-5.10.1 but it is not installable

sudo apt-get install perlapi-5.10.1
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package perlapi-5.10.1 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'perlapi-5.10.1' has no installation candidate

--
Alex Kowalenko
mailto:alex.kowalenko at gmail.com