[Koha] Problem in importing Patron Records

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Nov 23 07:16:16 NZDT 2012

* Elaine Bradtke (eb at efdss.org) wrote:

> I will say having to jump through all these hoops to get the data into
> Koha means I probably won't be able to delegate the monthly updates to
> another member of staff.  This is unfortunate, it shouldn't be this
> difficult.

Yeah, that's the thing, it isn't usually this difficult. So this is
what we are trying to do, figure out what you are doing differently
that is making it not work for you.

Constrained by not being able to see the data, or peer over your
shoulder while you do it, the next best thing is to take guesses at
what it is and have you try them. Definitely not the ideal way to
debug an issue, but we are trying :)

Chris

--
Chris Cormack