[Koha] Problem in importing Patron Records

Uy nguyễn quốc nguyenquocuy_1102 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 22:44:30 NZDT 2012

i think maybe when we open .csv file by Libreoffice Calc, by default, the field delimiter  is semicolon. But when we open a .ods file, then save as a .csv file, the field delimiter  is comma. And Koha accept comma. He got only this error as i did, it it not like not compare headerrow, or data format is not accepted. Maybe first, turn off all Mandatoryfield, then try exactly save file as .ods, next open this .ods and save as .csv. Maybe it should work.

It is not because of borrowers number, Nicole engard deleted this row, and it still works. And when i imported file without first row's value, it still works.