[Koha] Problem in importing Patron Records

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Nov 22 09:30:42 NZDT 2012

Here's what I'm getting (in 3.08.05):
Feedback:

Parsing upload file Patron upload test2.csv
filename="Patron upload test2.csv"
headerrow : CARDNUMBER, SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, TITLE, INITIALS, ADDRESS,
ADDRESS2, CITY, ZIPCODE, COUNTRY, EMAIL, PHONE, BRANCHCODE,
CATEGORYCODE, DATEEXPIRY

Error analysis:

Line 2 Critical field "surname" missing (borrowernumber: UNDEF; surname: UNDEF).
Line 2 Critical field "branchcode" missing (borrowernumber: UNDEF;
surname: UNDEF).
Line 2 Critical field "categorycode" missing (borrowernumber: UNDEF;
surname: UNDEF).

It's all there.
Is Koha expecting the fields in a particular order? I'm supplying the
header row (above). But it's not connecting the two somehow. I have
tried with and without quotes around the fields, neither seems to
work.
Elaine

--
Elaine Bradtke