[Koha] add member/ldap

Samuel Desseaux samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr
Fri Nov 16 21:51:15 NZDT 2012

Hi,

I come back because there's something which is not absolutly clear in my
mind  with interaction between ldap and koha.

Can we make a massive import of borrowers from ldap or the method is

1) making an export in csv of the ldap and use import tool

2) using ldap when we want update some informations about the borrower?

Best regards

samuel