[Koha] How to export data in iso2709?

Samuel Desseaux samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr
Tue Nov 13 00:12:06 NZDT 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to do it with yaz-marcdump?

I need to convert items file from my old ils in iso2709. With our ils,
it's impossible.
So, i've made an extract from items table, it gives a text file. After,
with marc edit, i can create a marc file but how can i transform it in a
raw file.

Yaz-marcdump seems to be a solution but how can i write it?

Regards,

samuel