[Koha] Was: Lists; needed features, including location and staff level sharing, now Cart in staff interface

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Nov 6 09:28:35 NZDT 2012

> We've disabled the Cart function, so I don't know if that is any worse or
> better.  If it will show location, I will re-enable it.

I just enabled Cart in the staff interface.  It's a small improvement, in
that it gives the call number (but not the number of items or
their availability) and location information.  However, despite being in
the staff interface, it uses the location information as displayed in the
OPAC.  For security reasons (rare, old book) we do not display specific
location information in the OPAC, so the locked cupboards, safe, offices,
annexes, etc. all display as 'Storage', and the specifics are only
available in the staff interface.

It seems to me that the Cart in the staff interface should display the
locations that ordinarily display in the staff interface.  Is this a known
bug?

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler