[Koha] Addition to Koha Web Page as a Koha Support Provider / Ozgur Yazilim A.S.

Doruk Fisek dfisek at ozguryazilim.com.tr
Tue Nov 6 01:18:37 NZDT 2012

Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:10:04 +0100, "Fischer, Katrin"
<Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de> :

> I am forwarding your mail to the translation mailing list.
I've just subscribed to it as well.

> I checked Pootle and Turkish is already there
> (http://translate.koha-community.org/tr/). So I think your problem
> with uploading the files might be related to permissions. Uploading
> and merging doesn't work too well in my experience. So maybe if it's
> ok for the other translators you could upload your complete files
> there. But as there is other translation activity for this language,
> you should try and check with the other translators first.
> The po files can be updated to newer versions, this has been done on
> Pootle. Of course there is always some work to do, like translating
> the strings for new features and checking old strings where the
> templates got changed. But it should not be necessary to completely
> retranslate.

I'd be happy if you can salvage the Koha 3.4 Turkish translation and
boost the translation rate of the newer Koha's.

Here are the links to the PO files:
http://svn.linux.org.tr/svn/pardus/playground/samed.beyribey/koha/koha/files/tr-TR-i-opac-t-prog-v-3002000.po
http://svn.linux.org.tr/svn/pardus/playground/samed.beyribey/koha/koha/files/tr-TR-i-staff-t-prog-v-3002000.po
http://svn.linux.org.tr/svn/pardus/playground/samed.beyribey/koha/koha/files/tr-TR-pref.po