[Koha] MARC - Conversion

Chief Librarian, SAIACS library at saiacs.org
Tue May 29 00:02:36 NZST 2012

Hello Folks,

I do not know if my question has been already answered by someone in the
forum. Apology for my cross postings.

I want to convert my catalogue records (excel form) into marc format. My
difficulty is how could I integrate multiple copies of the same book with
different accession/barcode into one bib record and its copies information
in marc format. Title, author and all associated fields are in separate
columns in the xls sheet.

Please advise me, how to generate one marc record for multiple copies of the
same book with different barcode numbers.

Thanks

______________________________________

Yesan Sellan,  B.Com., MLISc., PGDLAN

Chief Librarian

South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)

363 Dodda Gubbi Cross Road, Kothanur Post Office, Bangalore -560077, India

Phone: 91 80 2846 5235/5344/ 5649, Fax: 91 80 28465412, Mobile:
91-9972348251

www.saiacs.org <http://www.saiacs.org/>  Alternative Email: yesans at gmail.com

IMPORTANT : This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
the original message. Thank you.