[Koha] Search problem

Araik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Fri May 18 21:12:24 NZST 2012

Dear community,

We are testing Koha last release on our server running under Ubuntu.

Everything works fine with one exception. When we search the catalog for
records in English the engine retrieves exactly what we query. But when we
search for records either in Armenian or in Russian, a problem emerges,
namely, nearly 20 different records are retrieved. Although the
keyword/title/author that we have queried is being highlighted, it may
appear in the page bottom. They are indexed as a simple text rather than
MARc field.

May be the problem is in the fonts? Can you suggest any solution to this?