[Koha] Search results not correct

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:44:54 NZST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to improve search results using zebra. I'm using UNIMARC. I've
tested it with version 3.2 and 3.8
My search is working but not 100%, the results are not displayed in the
correct order.
I've changed "Relevance" to other options but the problem still.

For example, when I search for "História de Portugal" I get:
907 result(s) found for 'wrdl: "história de portugal"'.
The problem is that the book with the name  "história de portugal" should
come in first place but is on page 10, it's on 186º position.
I think that my zebra is searching for the "de" word!
O maybe even Koha doesn’t like the Portuguese History :)

I've tried to set the "marc_defs/unimarc/biblios/record.abs" the best I can
but without success.
Is the any example of configuration files record.abs, ccl.properties and
bib1.att for UNIMARC?
Thanks for any help,
JA