[Koha] process_message_queue.pl - Example

amit bondwal bondwal.amit at gmail.com
Sun May 13 05:50:33 NZST 2012

Hi,

On my centos system, checktin and checkout or circulation email alerts are
not going.  It is showing pending status.
I tried one of you reply on list to run this process_message_queue.pl script
but not able to send emails. I run rest of the script and I don't know once
the emails sent and I tried all the command in history but did not get
success. It is still showing pending status, while when I create a new
patron, then alert emails are going. Please help me.

Thanks in advance
Amit Bondwal