[Koha] RDA fields 336, 337, 338

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat May 12 10:30:35 NZST 2012

On 12 May 2012 10:15, Hillyard, Cecil <CHillyard at washoecounty.us> wrote:
> What happens if I start getting records with these fields in them from our bibliographic provider (because I can).  They are just there right as long as they are in the frameworks? And can be hidden from the OPAC.  If they need to be edited what then?  Authorized values or just regular text editing?

Exactly, you can add them to the frameworks and make them hidden or
not. And you could like them to authorised values as well if you
wanted. With no code changes needed.

What won't happen, is they wont show up in the catalogue results of
detail pages, without either editing the XSLT or the templates
themselves.
Adding them to the XSLT might be a perfect first patch to Koha for you Cecil

Chris