[Koha] Want to add more feature or module in koha

sunil sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:57:54 NZST 2012

Dear All,

I am Sunil from India and I want to start my carrier with koha, open-source
Integrated Library System. I am working at koha from last 4 months and
currently at some developing level, I observe all the feature of koha but I
want to add some more feature in koha-community's koha like in liblime
koha, which are:

1. Libraries can create new receipt templates for reach library by clicking
New Receipt Template in the Receipt Template Manager which we add in any
sys pref i.e. at Tools.
(in other words: Koha will features customizable print slips and a
management interface for the creation, alteration, saving, and deleting of
customize print slips & circulation receipts).

2. Koha features a rich set of features around holds: including:

   - Ability to fill local holds first (thus reducing transportation costs)
   - Enriched holds queue report, including sort and pagination support for
   large list printing and functionality so a hold can be filled (triggered)
   or passed to another library directly from the report
   - New hold notices – for holds canceled and/or expired

3. the last I want to generate my report in word format also, as by default
it is in csv format.

Hope the community help me on these topics.

Thanks in Advance,

Sunil