[Koha] Fiscal roll over in Koha?

McElroy, Maureen MMcElroy at washoecounty.us
Tue May 8 10:47:19 NZST 2012

Does anyone out there have any experience completing a fiscal roll over
in Koha? I'm referring to rolling or moving vendors, funds and orders
from the previous fiscal year, to a new fiscal year.

I don't see any information out there about this, especially regarding
rolling encumbrances and orders not yet received, intact.

If this is not possible, how do library systems in Koha segue into a new
fiscal year?

We are currently using Koha 3.6.

Thanks in advance.....

Maureen McElroy
Manager Technical Services Dept.
Washoe County Library
301 S Center St.
Reno, NV 89501
775 327-8330
mailto:mmcelroy at washoecounty.us <mailto:mmcelroy at washoecounty.us>

www.washoecountylibrary.us

"Most important of all, perhaps, a library within a community stands as
a testimonial to its values, its belief in universal access to
literature and knowledge." Scott Turow