[Koha] Question about Overdue email notices

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Sat May 5 03:02:07 NZST 2012

Hello everyone,

   Thanks for the help with the HOLDS issue yesterday.thought I'd try a
different topic today.   We have already enabled overdue email notices and
they seem to be working but I'm wondering if someone can explain exactly how
they work (who gets them, when) and answer a question about possibly copying
our Librarian on all overdue email notices.

So, here's how I think it works.can someone just verify this is correct,
please?

-          If we have the patron's email address, only they get the overdue
notice

-          If we have no email address for a patron, the Librarian's email
address gets the overdue notice

If this is correct, is it possible to configure Koha 3.2.2 to CC: the
Librarian on overdue notices when we have the patron's email address?  If
not, is there some report we can run to show overdue messages that have gone
out or some log file I can look at, just so that we can verify that overdue
notices are indeed processing/working?

Thanks, as always!

Steve