[Koha] Issue with HOLDS

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at cosb.us
Fri May 4 08:35:10 NZST 2012

Hi Steven,

Make sure you have a rule set up that includes all patron types and all item types in your circulation and fine rule settings.  Circulation and fine rule settings can be found under the administration hyper-text link, and you'll need to log into Koha using an account that has administration level privileges.

Hope that helps,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library