[Koha] new fiscal year

Michael Little michael.little at nationalarchives.gov.uk
Fri May 4 02:02:39 NZST 2012

Hello,

we're quite new to Koha so please excuse me if we've missed someting basic.
We are now in fiscal year 2012/13, for which we have manually set up a
budget. We have activivated this budget and switched off the 2011/12 budget.
However, when we receive orders created in the 2011/12 period the funds are
still coming off the 2011/12 budget. Is there anything else that we need to
do to get the monies to come off the 2012/13 budget?

Thanks in advance