[Koha] Solr demo - current BibLibre solr and stetienne devs (updated)

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Fri May 4 00:16:28 NZST 2012

Hi all,

I updated the solr-demo install. We provided it for kohacon11 demo but
it seems it could be usefull sometimes.

This is the current stetienne version (solr devs + acquisitions and
serials you can find here with "STE" library code
https://docs.google.com/a/biblibre.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdHE3S0RXMjJqSzZ3d1BVUmxpRnRVUUE#gid=0
)

Professional interface is here: http://solr-demo.biblibre.com
<http://solr-demo.biblibre.com/>
There is a "demo" account, you could see for example the current admin
interface for indexes preferences
http://solr-demo.biblibre.com/cgi-bin/koha/solr/indexes.pl

We are re-doing work for the future abstract layer. I will setup a new
install to show what we have. Stay tuned :)

Claire;

(other close subject: you can see the progress for april month for
rebase work at BibLibre:
https://docs.google.com/a/biblibre.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdHE3S0RXMjJqSzZ3d1BVUmxpRnRVUUE#gid=11)