[Koha] Koha user group meeting at the Treasury - 18 May

Hannah Benbow Hannah.Benbow at treasury.govt.nz
Thu May 3 09:22:35 NZST 2012

Good morning,

If you're a member of the Koha community or thinking about moving to Koha, then we'd love to see you at the Koha user group meeting on Friday May 18th at the Treasury (It's not too late to rsvp!).

The loose agenda for the day is as follows - we'll decide what to workshop on the day:

9.30-10.00           Arrivals
10.00-10.30         Welcome and overview of the day; agenda setting
10.30-11.00         Quick fixes
11.00-11.15         Morning tea
11.15-12.00         Workshop session 1
12.00-12.45         Show and tell panel
12.45-1.30           Lunch
1.30-2.30              Workshop session 2
2.30-3.30              Presentations:
- Chris Cormack "It's all about the people"
- Joann Ransom "It takes a village"
3.30-4.00              Wrap-up and final questions
4.00-5.00              Drinks and nibbles!

For more information, see http://www.treasury.govt.nz/events/kug-may12

Thanks,

Hannah

Hannah Benbow | Information Management Advisor - Collections | CASS | The Treasury
Central Agencies Shared Services (CASS) at the Treasury delivers services to the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, State Services Commission and the Treasury.
Tel: +64 4 917 6103 | Hannah.Benbow at treasury.govt.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential to the Treasury, intended only for the addressee(s), and may also be legally privileged. If you are not an intended addressee:
a. please immediately delete this email and notify the Treasury by return email or telephone (64 4 472 2733);
b. any use, dissemination or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.