[Koha] Right To Left in Arabic KOHA

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:21:16 NZST 2012

Hi Mason,
this is not clear for me , can you give us more explanation ?
the po files contains strings (not) css codes so where we have to put
this codes ?

I almost done in make koha from right to left (by changing the css
templates manually ) and it's seems to be OK when it finish .

it's not just about the direction of the text all the site must be
right to left ( some images must be changed like the directions of
some arrows when browsing a Shelve )

so i wish you explain more to us about your idea it may make it more
easy to us ,
in the links you provide they are talking about Pootle in general , i
wish some one tell us if this available for koha too .

thanks a lot.

where I have to put the lang

--
Karam Qubsi