[Koha] Survey : Use and Applications of Open Source Software in Libraries

SANDEEP BHAVSAR sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:06:25 NZDT 2012

Respected All,

I am pursuing my  Ph.D and working on dissertation entitled “Use and
Applications of Open Source Software in Libraries.”

I would like to invite you to participate in Survey which will take about
5-10 minutes to complete. All data entered will be kept confidential,
strictly protected and only be used for this research.

To participate in the survey please visit *http://tinyurl.com/bqepbd6*

Please feel free to share above link to your colleagues in your Institute /
Company which will help me to get good response.

Thank you in advance for your time and contribution. Looking forward to a
good response.

--
Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob     : 9029 345777