[Koha] Secure staff client

Greg Barniskis gregb at scls.lib.wi.us
Wed Mar 21 02:34:37 NZDT 2012

On 3/20/2012 8:20 AM, Tom Hanstra wrote:
> However, there is a setting in the System Preferences which lists the
> Staff client URL, and that does not give us the opportunity to use a URL
> with "https".  The information on that page is 'hardcoded' to "http".

Hi Tom,

You can probably solve that in the short term by using Apache Rewrite
directives to force the translation of all http requests to https. I'd
cite the official documentation for this, but *.apache.org seems to be
having some problems this morning.

South Central Library System (SCLS)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 242-4716