[Koha] KOHA 2012 Conference Invitation Letter ( Edinburgh, Scotland)

adetomiwa bashiru tommybashy06 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 05:34:08 NZDT 2012

o    GOODAY ,
Am Adetomiwa Basiru i work as reference services librarian with redeemer's university, lagos Nigeria. Please i want to attend next KOHA conference in edinburgh, scotland but i need Invitation letter to the conference urgently to process my visa, and sponsorship from my school,  Please your prompt responce will be highly appreciated. you can send it to my mail tommybashy06 at yahoo.com i realy want to be part of the conference to come and share my experience in using KOHA. Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.
ADETOMIWA BASIRU
REFERENCE SERVICES LIBRARIAN
REDEEMER'S UNVERSITY LIBRARY,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.