[Koha] Koha & PowerSchool updating patron records

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Tue Mar 13 02:33:54 NZDT 2012

Yes, we have discussed this, and the question isn't really on the Koha
end.  It's how to automate the export of data from PowerSchool with
appropriate headers so that it can match up with Koha field names.  The
two sticking points are branchcode and patron category; there is presently
no direct equivalent data coming from PowerSchool to match Koha.  They are
looking for any other sites using PowerSchool and Koha, to share ideas.

The version of Koha being used is irrelevant in this context.

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS
11501 Huff Court