[Koha] Koha & PowerSchool updating patron records

Kathy Pearce kpearce at orcsd.org
Tue Mar 13 01:58:56 NZDT 2012

Greetings,
I have been asked by the Librarians in our District if we can automate the PowerSchool data to go into Koha directly. I have been in touch with Koha and it seems to be a bit of a complex process. I have Auto Send working with other databases (AlertNow, SNAP, MealTime) but this one seems a bit more complex. Is there anyone out there that has Auto Send working with the Koha Database? Did you have to make header changes to match Koha or in Koha match PowerSchool?
Thanks for your time!
Sue