[Koha] Need Barcode Wisdom

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at cosb.us
Sat Mar 10 08:49:52 NZDT 2012

Dear Gwyan,

How do you have the scanner connected?  USB, PS/2, WedgeSaver, etc.  The first step I would do is open a notepad, and scan the barcode there, if it does not scan correctly on either the generic or the Follett than its a matter of going through the programming manual and scanning the correct settings.  If it does scan correctly than I am at a loss of what the problem could be (other than its attached to a generic adaptor and not a proper WedgeSaver).

Hope that helps,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library