[Koha] Fwd: Koha questions!

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Mar 9 13:01:24 NZDT 2012

What I have (so far) is a Google spreadsheet that compares Koha and
Evergreen features.  The version of Koha being compared is the community
version of Koha, not any of the Liblime products.

It's here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak7HAdCKcNqtdFRjSnlKTEZRbXpDUmtQbmFScE5xM3c#gid=0

Note that it is fully editable so tread carefully!

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling