[Koha] z39.50 and holdings

Seaman, Graham Graham.Seaman at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 23:51:08 NZDT 2012

Hi

I need to query a Koha  Z39.50 server (not one I manage or have access to). Bibliographic queries work fine, but I would also like to be able to retrieve holdings and availability data for items. Is it possible to set the Koha Z39.50 server to return Opac format, or return holdings data in any other way? Once I have some idea of what can be done I will approach the systems librarian and ask him if it can be set up, but I don't want to ask if it's not possible!

Thanks for any advice

Graham