[Koha] Patron image import

library library at katikaticollege.school.nz
Mon Mar 5 14:46:33 NZDT 2012

Kia Ora

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. We are unable to import patron
images using the instructions in the manual. I keep getting the following
message,

*WARNING:* This image *not* imported because the cardnumber and filename is
missing.
- Cardnumber:

so I obviously haven't formatted the file correctly. Our txt file consists
of columns
11125, 11125.jpg
where 11125 is the student card number and 11125.jpg is the photo name and
the document is in the same folder as all the photos.
Importing images one at a time works fine.

Thanks
Ann Murphy
Katikati College Library