[Koha] Problem with importing records

gajatko gajatko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:24:33 NZST 2012

Hello!

I have followed instructions given in this manual:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/stagemarc.html
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/stagemarc.html
but after performing all required actions I cannot find any item in a
catalogue.

Besides, I want to use koha as a simple warehouse management system, in
which employees can check in or check out tools. To do so, I have created a
framework with just a few fields, which more or less fit to tool's
parameters. So, in fact a "title" fields means tool's name, "note" stores
it's parameters etc.

The framework and MARC file are in the attachment.
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5718163/export.mrc export.mrc
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5718163/export_MAG.sql
export_MAG.sql

Any help appreciated,