[Koha] Koha Cataloging and idzebra Issues (was Re: 8 Perl Modules are Not Detected ... (was Re: .. CentOS+cPanel Hosting Server))

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:51:35 NZST 2012

Andi,

and run:
> # /usr/local/bin/perl bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b  -w
>
> To look messages try adding "-v" for verbose.

rebuild_zebra.pl print no messages, unless there are errors

> I also tried through "koha-zebra-daemon" (symlink to
> "./bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh")
> # /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon  start
> Starting Zebra Server
>
> But this goes weird when I stop the daemon:
> # /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon  stop
> Stopping Zebra Server
> daemon: fatal: failed to stop the koha-zebra-ctl.catalog_kohadb
> daemon: No such process
>
> Try looking the zebra logs. If there are permissions problems, zebra will
not run.
You have done a single install, look if all the files belongs to the
correct user,

And edit koha-zebra-ctl.sh (or the link), the user and group is hardcoded,
if you are not
using the user koha, then you must change that in the script.

> That is said: When I start the daemon, this daemon does not really
> running, right? It said "Starting..", but failed to run.
>
> "ps aux | grep 'koha-zebra-daemon'" command also tells nothing.
>
> Exactly, do not beleive in the "Starting..." message, do
a "ps aux | grep zebra".

Bernardo