[Koha] ResourceMate migration?

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Thu Jun 28 06:51:36 NZST 2012

Has anyone ever tried to get MARC data out of a ResourceMate system
before? We've got several questions, starting with how do you get MARC
records out of it? Thanks in advance!

Heather Braum
Digital and Technical Services Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

4317 W. 6th St.
Lawrence, KS 66049
Office: (785) 838-4090
Fax: (785) 838-3989

 http://www.nekls.org/ | http://www.nexpresslibrary.org/

"My guess is (it will be) about 300 years until computers are as good as,
say, your local reference library in search." ~Craig Silverstein, director
of technology, Google.com

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking
the Future*